Appen is currently conducting a study to understand how we can improve the quality of day-to-day interactions with home smart speakers, such as Amazon Echo and Google Home. As part of these efforts, we are currently looking for participants to share the transcripts of their voice commands to this type of home smart speakers.
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
1. Visit the Appen website using the link below:
(use the button)
2. Choose English (Australia) as your primary language.
3. Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account
4. Once your account has been created, click the 'All Projects' Tab and look for 'Atascadero Q4 2020'
5. Choose the "Learn More” or “Qualify" button to start your qualification to the project.
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.